Steel Fire Rated Doors / Personal Doors
Our Steel Fire Doors have been independently tested by Chiltern International Fire to BS 476: Part 22 1987 for a minimum of 4 hours fire resistance. They can be manufactured to suit any size of opening.
All our Steel Fire Doors are complete with the following features:
▪ Fire Resistant To A Minimum Of 4 Hours
▪ Independently Tested To BS 476: Part 22 1987
▪ Fire Rated Door Closer As Standard
▪ Steel Casing To Protect / Isolate The Internal Locking System.
▪ Additional Welding On Corners And Seams
▪ Specialist Door Infill.
▪ Precision Manufactured To Suit Any Opening
▪ Polyester Powder Coating To Any RAL Colour As An Optional Extra.
▪ Fire Rated Weather Seals And Fire Resistant Glazing* (* Reduces Fire Resistance To 1 Hour)
Oak Security Systems offer a full range of steel personnel doors to suit any opening. Doors can be supplied as a single leaf, a leaf and half or a double leaf, with inward or outward opening.
A full range of hardware is available including, Euro-Profile Sashlock & Lever handle or Fire Exit Push Bars or Pads. Doors can also be supplied with closers, glazing and polyester powder coating to suit your own requirements.
All our Steel Personnel Doors are complete with the following features:
▪ 10 Point Locking System (Not Fire Exit Door)
▪ Anti-Jemmy Dog Bolts On Hinged Side
▪ Stainless Steel Butt Hinges
▪ Adjustable Fixing Points
▪ Stainless Steel Threshold (Low Profile)
Personnel Doors with the 10 point locking system are only available to fit clear openings of either 900mm or 1000mm wide and 2100mm high.